The group, in line with its integrated hospitality and leisure business, embarked on its first educational venture with the institution of "Cambay Institute Hospitality Management' (CIHM). Today, the program is successfully entering its third year.
Neesa group, having established its competitive presence in the domains of Infrastructure, Agri-biotech, Energy, Spa & Construction, realized the growing need for industry-ready management professionals within a short span of its existence. To plug in this gap, Neesa Management Studies was established, with student-industry interface as its core curriculum.
In line with the above objective Neesa Technical Studies (NTS) is also being set up to orient students interested in the field of technical education.
Focus of Hospitality, MBA and Technical Programmes
- Develop relevant skill sets in keeping with the current industry demands
- Combine Neesa Group's industry knowledge with the applicability of the principles and theories related to the subject
- Create a pipeline of managers and supervisors for the Neesa Group of companies
The courses will be taught by dynamic professionals with the years of academic and industrial experience. Further, all the campus has in place - state of the art infrastructure that is comparable with the best in the country. In addition, campuses are attached with five star hotel properties that will help students give the best on-job training facilities.
Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management (CIHM)
It is one of the emerging premier hospitality/hotel management institutes in the country, with three campuses at present, located at Gandhinagar, Jaipur and Udaipur
CIHM and University of Hudersfield, UK have entered into an academic arrangement, under which the students of CIHM shall get preferential processing for admissions towards various courses of Huddersfield in Hospitality and Tourism.
CIHM currently offers following programs:
- BA in International Hospitality Management affiliated to IGNOU and AHL-LEI
- 2 years Diploma in Hospitality Management affiliated to AHLA
- 2 years MBA in Hotel Management affiliated to Punjab Technical University with an option of super-specialization. The super-specialization certificate is from AHLA.
CIHM intends to introduce following courses, going forward.
- Three Years Courses: BA-IHA
- One Year Courses: Diploma
- Short Term Courses (1-3 months): Short Term Diploma
- Six Months Courses : Tourism Hospitality, Corporate communication, Catering & Hospitality, Supply Chain Management
- E-learning courses - Export-Import, Web Technology
Neesa Institute of Management Studies
Neesa Institute of Management Studies(NMS) is one of the upcoming premier Management Institute in the country, with two campuses at present, located at Ahmedabad & Jaipur. The programmes offered include:
- 2 year MBA Program from Punjab Technical University with an option of specialization in Marketing, Finance and HR.
- Value added certificate of PGPM from NMS. Specializations offered will include: Sales, finance, HR and I.T.
Neesa Institute of Technical Studies
In keeping with Neesa group's presence in diverse fields, Neesa Technical Studies will focus on imparting 1 year diploma courses in the fields of Agri-biotech, Food Processing, Project Management, and Construction Management.
Neesa Education's Practical Programmes are fundamentally designed to equip students with lateral management strategies; which will help enhance the 'Employability Quotient' of the students and makes them highly sought after in the growing Indian job market. After all, at the end of the day, the goal of education is to make you 'employable.' Neesa Education will soon spread its wings to other prominent cities across India and in the process create a niche for itself in the education realm.